More and more people are falling into the net of Self-Assessment. The rules surrounding personal taxation can be daunting and confusing. We’re here to make your life easier.
Self-Assessment Tax Returns now must be filed by anyone meeting the following criteria:
- Self-employed or sole-traders and unincorporated businessmen.
- Landlords and those owning rental property.
- Directors of a company.
- Anyone in receipt of investment income (e.g. dividends) or bank interest.
- Pensioners (with income over £12,000).
- High earning individuals.
Meeting your Self-Assessment responsibilities can be a real headache. At Your Tax Limited, we can take this burden off your hands and advise you accordingly on your taxation affairs. Please do not hesitate to pick up the phone and enquire about how we can help you today.